We start again !!!
From Monday, 25.05.2020 we open our restaurant under the following measures:
1. It is essential to reserve a table! This can be done by email or by phone.
Without reservation - no admission !!
2. The rules and decisions of the state government and the "Schifferhaus" are of course to be followed!
3. The minimum distance of 1.5 m must be observed throughout the company.
4. It is mandatory to wear a mask when moving around in the company. The mask can be removed at the table, unless
There is contact with one of our employees!
5. The opening times are daily from 4.30 pm to 9 pm. The opening times in the "Imprint" of this page do not apply!
We have expanded our "out-of-home sales"! You can find the new, larger menu under "Menus" or on our Facebook page!
We are happy to see you again!!
Sönke and Silvia Ellerbrock as well as the whole team from the "Schifferhaus"
The "old shipper home",
is a historic framework from 1663, placed in a wonderful area of the historic city of Lauenburg, directly at the river "Elbe".
Relax in familiar atmosphere.
Enjoy our native and varied cooking with specialities from the coast and inland of Schleswig-Holstein.
We have a special program for clubs, associations, works outings, etc. For more information please have a look at "Clubtours".
In our rustic "Schifferstube", the marine-themed restaurant and on our beautiful terrace at the river Elbe, experience unique cosiness of our little boatmen-town close!
Our house is located DIRECTLY on ELBE CYCLE WAY (Elbe-Rad-Weg)
Our opening times can be found in "IMPRINT"!
If you should arrive with a navigation device from Boizenburg or Lüneburg, please do NOT enter "Elbstr. 114", please enter: "Bahnhofstr. 1"!
When you have "reached the destination", drive from there half left onto the parking-place (Lösch-und Ladeplatz).
Then go straight ahead for about 250 m, you will come directly to our house !!
Coming from Lübeck or Hamburg, take the B 5 until junction B 209 in the direction of Lüneburg. From now on please enter "Bahnhofstrasse 1" and then continue as described above!